I Would Just like to say a massive thank you to Savannah for nominating me for this award. She has kindly asked me to answer these following 11 questions:
- How old were you when you started blogging? – I was 17 when I first created my blog.
- Why did you decide to start blogging? – When I first started my blog it was initially created as a way to escape my feelings and thoughts. Initially it was supposed to be an online diary of how I was on a day to day basis.
- Who is your favorite blogger and why? – Honestly I don’t read blog on a regular basis and to a large quantity to judge who’s my favorite!
- If you could take your blog to any country, where would it be? – If I could take my blog to any country it would 100% be Russia. As Russia is the most homophobic/transphobic country in the world and if I can educate one person then I have done something write!
- What would you tell your future self? – This is quite a difficult one, but I’d tell my future self: “It’s okay to be different, it’s okay to admit you need help. Everybody around you want to help you, not hate you. Believe in yourself and you’ll get far in life. You can do this.”
- What is your favorite colour? – Ever since I was a little kid my favorite colour has been baby blue!!
- Are you an organised person or un-organised person? – Honestly I am so un-organised, if it wasn’t for my phone calendar I would have no idea on what I was doing on a daily basis. I have always been un-organised and I know for a fact it won’t go soon!
- Do you have any pets? – No, I don’t have any pets, but when I was younger I had stick insects/dogs.
- How old is your blog? – I created my blog in October 2014 so I have had it for around a year and a half.
- What keeps you motivated to blog? – My motivation towards my blog is the fact that it helps some people in some way, shape or form. I have received messages of individuals saying how they find my blog helpful, which for me is an amazing feeling because all I want to do is help someone that is currently in the situation that I was in 4 years ago!
Now I am going to say 8 random facts about myself:
- I am super scared of fish. If baby Alex behaved then maybe I wouldn’t be in this situation.
- I am named after Alex Ferguson (ex Manchester united football manager).
- I am currently in my second year of college.
- I’m extremely sensitive.
- I live in Wales.
- I have dyslexia.
- I work in a petrol station.
- I campaign for trans rights (Well try to anyway).
The following blogs that I mention below are the blogs I am going to nominate to carry out this exact task:
10 questions that you need to answer:
- What is your main focus on your blog?
- How come you decided to create a blog?
- What inspires you the most?
- Where do you imagine yourself in 5 years time?
- What do you think the meaning of life is? In your own opinion!
- What is your main goal in life?
- Who inspires you? why do they inspire you?
- What is your favorite colour?
- Should we stay in the EU (If your British) ?
- What was your dream job as a child?
Rules of this award
- You have to thank the blog that nominated you.
- You have to answer the questions asked by the blog that nominated you.
- You have to nominate 11 other bloggers.
- You have to set new questions for your nominees.