1) ‘So do you have a penis or a vagina?’
Nope don’t ask that! That is something way to personal to ask someone, how would you like it if I asked you a question like that?
2) ‘How do you have sex?’
Just like normal people? Every transgender person’s sexual experiences are different and vary from person to person.
3) ‘So are you a lesbian or gay?’
How can a boy be a lesbian???? There are sexuality’s such as pansexual, bisexual, gay, straight etc that I could be, silly!
4) ‘So what was your birth name?’
NEVER ASK ME THAT QUESTION!!!!!!!!!
5) ‘What toilets do you use?’
Maybe I use the male, maybe I use the disabled? Once again it varies from person to person!
6) ‘So you’re a girl?’
I AM A BOY!!!!
7) ‘But you’d be a prettier girl, why change?’
I wasn’t a pretty girl and i never will be a pretty girl, why? because i am a boy!
8) ‘How do they you know, create the penis?’
Maybe you should check it out on google if you’re so intrigued?
9) ‘You don’t look like a boy though?’
Your opinion is invalid towards the way I look. If I was born a boy I would still look like this, so what’s your issue?